What makes volunteering with HOPE South Florida so rewarding?
As a volunteer, you are the very heart of HOPE South Florida. It is with the help of hundreds of volunteers and their thousands of hours of service that we can move from providing just basic food and emergency housing to truly offering full restoration to individuals and families through a loving community.
Every Shared Meal that HOPE South Florida coordinates is made possibly by hundreds of volunteers and dozens of churches. It is people like you, and the churches you represent, that make it possible for us to provide hope through food. But food for us is not the answer or the end, it is only the beginning.
We provide showers. We build relationships. We work to restore dignity. We journey with families experiencing homelessness. When we work with partner churches and volunteers like you, and graciously walk with these families and individuals, it is then that the foundation of fellowship sets the stage for miracles to come.
To experience the uplifting power of volunteering firsthand, please share your contact information with us below.
We are looking for volunteers to help:
- Prepare, serve and welcome our guests at a shared meal
- Collect, sort and distribute clothing and comfort items
- Restock and organize our food pantry and mobile shower closet
- Build hygiene bags for the mobile showers
- Sort and distribute mail and packages
- Smile and greet guests at our reception desk
- Assist with case management
- Serve at a special event